How do you apply the Luxy Hair Clip-In Bun?false
Start by styling your natural hair into a tight bun using a hair tie. We recommend using our Luxy Hair Gravity-Defying Hair Ties.
Gently brush your Luxy Clip-in Bun using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush to remove any tangles. You can also use a wide-toothed comb or paddle brush.
Widen the base of your Luxy Clip-in Bun by pressing the adjustable drawstring buckle and pulling outward. This will expand the diameter of the netting in order to fit over your natural bun.
Apply the Luxy Clip-In Bun over your natural bun, and then begin to slide the four combs one by one under the base of your bun, ensuring they latch on underneath your hair tie.
Secure your Luxy Clip-in Bun in place by pulling and tightening the adjustable drawstring buckle. The drawstring will lock the size into place.
Be sure to tuck in the excess drawstring ends inside the Luxy Clip-in Bun after wrapping it around the base of your bun. Use the provided Luxy bobby pins to secure in place.
- Make sure your Luxy Clip-in Bun is secured by moving your head around, your bun should stay in place.
- For a polished bun look, be sure to wrap your Luxy Clip-in Bun in one direction and tightly tuck all loose hair ends under the bun.
- For a messy bun look, be sure to pull out some hair pieces from your Luxy Clip-in Bun and loosely tuck all loose hair ends under the bun.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?