Are Luxies considered hypoallergenic?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Yes, Luxy Hair extensions are considered to be hypoallergenic as there is no glue or metal that will cause allergy. Please, however, check the tester weft located in the bottom compartment of the box before fully opening your set to see if you’re comfortable with the hair. This way, we can still accept your package back for a full refund if you decide it’s not a good match for you.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?