Are the Peekaboo Halo® Extensions the same density as the regular Halo® Extensions? What are the differences between both?false
Our regular extensions 16” Halo® extensions are 140 grams. The main Halo® extension weft is 100 grams and both bonus 2-clip wefts (to help blend the hair that frames your hair) are 20 grams. The Peekaboo Halo® extensions on the other hand are 60 grams (40% thinner). It also comes with two 1-clip wefts that are both 5 grams.The main difference between the two collections is that the Peekaboo Halo® extensions are meant to be worn to only add a pop color to your hair whereas the regular 16” Halo extensions are much thicker & are a one-and-done solution to adding both volume and length to your hair. You can also experiment with adding natural-looking color to your hair by using our Balayage shades.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?