Can I have my Luxies permed or keratin treated?false
Luxy Hair extensions have already undergone a processing treatment at our manufacture, therefore, we do not recommend having the extensions chemically treated - this includes having the extensions professionally permed, or having a keratin treatment applied. These treatments are done at the customer's discretion, and Luxy Hair cannot be held responsible for any unsatisfactory results.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?