Do Seamless hair extensions shed less than Classic hair extensions?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
While the base of our Seamless Clip-Ins is thinner, they do not shed any more because of this. The type of care that is put into your extensions will affect how much it sheds. You can minimize shedding by maintaining your Luxies and gently brushing them with your Loop Hair Extensions Brush before and after each use. It won’t cause pulling, snagging, or damage to your wefts. To learn about how to reduce shedding, click here.
Be sure to watch the below video to see how to properly brush hair extensions.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?