Do the points expire?Rewards Program
Yes. Points will expire within 12 months if your account has been inactive during this time period. Inactivity means that you have not earned or redeemed any points.
Example: I earn points January 1st, 2019 by liking Luxy Hair on Facebook and placing an order. For the next 12 months, however, I do not earn or redeem any further points. I do not redeem any vouchers or refer a friend that would otherwise earn me points. Come December 31st, 2019, any points I had in my account will expire.
If, however, I had redeemed a voucher for a new purchase in June 2019 (redeemed), or liked the Luxy Hair Instagram page (earned), my points would not be eligible for expiration again until June 2020.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?