Do you accept customized orders?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
At this time, we do not accept customized orders, however, because Luxy Hair extensions are made of 100% remy human hair, they can be colored and cut by an experienced hair colorist.
We do not recommend to have your Luxies bleached, as bleaching is a harmful process that can damage your set.
If you do decide to have your Luxies dyed, we recommend to have the hair colorist test a one clip weft first prior to dyeing the full set to ensure that you’re satisfied with the results.
If you decide to have your Luxies cut, we recommend to have them already clipped into your hair during the haircut, and to also come up with a numbering system for the wefts so that you know exactly where each weft is supposed to be clipped in for the future uses.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?