How are Halo® hair extensions different from Clip-In hair extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
Halo® hair extensions are a lower maintenance alternative to our Clip-In extensions. Instead of having to clip in multiple wefts to ensure a seamless blend, all you need to do is apply the Halo® hair extension and two 2-clip wefts to the side of your temples in a matter of seconds. Halo® hair extensions are also great for those with thin and fragile hair and for those who have a sensitive scalp and find it hard wearing clip-in extensions. They are best for those who have below shoulder length hair and have a thin or medium hair type.
While both Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions deliver the same beautiful results, the main difference lies in the difference in application techniques. Click here for a comparison chart and to learn about which extensions are best for you.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo® hair extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo® hair extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo® hair extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo® hair extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo® hair extensions?
- Will Halo® hair extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?