How do I choose between Clip-In and Halo® hair extensions?Choosing Your Perfect Luxy Set
Halo® hair extensions are a lower maintenance alternative to our Clip-In extensions. Instead of having to clip in multiple wefts to ensure a seamless blend, all you need to do is apply the Halo® hair extension and two 2-clip wefts to the side of your temples in a matter of seconds. Halo® hair extensions are also great for those with thin and fragile hair and for those who have a sensitive scalp and find it hard wearing clip-in extensions.
While both clip-in and Halo® hair extensions deliver the same beautiful results, the main difference lies in the difference in application techniques. For example, do you enjoy spending extra time on your hair or are you looking for a quicker solution to longer, fuller hair? Do you enjoy wearing your hair in different styles such as ponytails and updos or do you enjoy wearing your hair down for the most part? At the end of the day, it’s all about personal preference and what works best for you. Check out our comparison chart below to determine which extensions are best for you.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo® hair extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo® hair extensions to slip/fall out?
- Are the Halo® hair extensions one size fits all or are there different sizes?
- How do I apply Halo® hair extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo® hair extensions?
- Will Halo® hair extensions blend with my hair?
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?