How do you fit Halo® hair extensions?Halo Hair Extensions
Before applying Halo® hair extensions, be sure to choose the correct wire size, otherwise, your extensions may sit too low or too high on your head. As a rule of thumb, the Halo® hair extension should sit comfortably around the crown of your head. It should gently touch your head, and should not move when you shake your head.
You may also be interested in:
- What are Halo® hair extensions and how do they stay secure?
- Is it possible for the Halo® hair extensions to slip/fall out?
- How do I apply Halo® hair extensions?
- What are the benefits of Halo® hair extensions?
- Will Halo® hair extensions blend with my hair?
- Are there any different care instructions for Halo® hair extensions?
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?