My tracking information shows my package was delivered, but I haven't received it. What do I do?Shipping and Delivery
We're very sorry to hear that you haven't received your Luxies yet. When the tracking information indicates that the package was delivered, this means it was delivered to the shipping address provided to us at check-out. In some rare cases, your order may be delivered to a local post office for pick-up, especially if you weren't home at the time of delivery and there was no secure location for your package to have been left. Please review the options below as it may help with locating your package.
1. Double check your shipping address.
We recommend to double check the shipping address you checked out with to ensure it was input as intended. Make sure that the home number and unit number (if applicable) are correct.
You can check the shipping address that was provided to us at check-out by following the steps below:
- Login to your Luxy Hair account.
2. Click on the order that you have not received.
3. Review the shipping information to ensure the address provided is correct.
Kindly note, in the instance that an incorrect shipping address was provided to us, Luxy Hair cannot be held accountable for mis-delivered packages. Customers are responsible for ensuring that all information provided to us at check-out is correct. If you believe your package was delivered to an incorrect address, please try to get in touch with the residents of that address to see if they can accept the package on your behalf.
Otherwise, keep an eye on the tracking information provided to see if it updates to show the package is being returned to sender. If this is the case, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and we'll be happy to ship you out another set to your intended address.
2. Check with your household members and your neighbours.
When a package is delivered, most carriers will simply deliver it to the address provided on the shipping label, and not necessarily to the recipient listed. Therefore, please check with your household members as there is a chance someone else may have accepted the package on your behalf.
We also recommend to check with your neighbours to see if anyone has accepted the package for you.
3. Check your mailbox and any safe drop areas around the parameters of your home.
In most cases, the carrier will specify on your tracking link where the package was delivered to (a mailbox, the front door, etc). We still recommend, however, to check all possible areas as to where it could have been delivered to in order to rule out the other options. Please check your mailbox and any safe drop areas around the parameters of your home.
What does safe drop mean? Safe drop refers to any locations around your household premises where your package may be deemed better hidden from passersby by the individual delivering your package. Please check around your porch, near your garage, and backyard entrance to see if the package is there.
4. For businesses - check with the security guard, mailroom, and front desk.
If your shipping address is to a business, there's a very good chance it was delivered to somewhere and/or someone else, especially if it is a large building with multiple different businesses. Please check with your mail room, front desk, and security guard to see if anyone has accepted the package for you.
5. For apartment buildings - check with security or front desk/concierge.
In many instances for apartment buildings, the package will be delivered not to your front door, but to concierge or security. Please check with your building's front desk or management office to inquire if they have received your package.
6. Contact your three local post offices.
There's a chance that your package may have been held at one of your local post offices instead, despite the tracking showing as being 'Delivered'. We recommend to contact three local post offices of the carrier used to ship your Luxies to inquire if they're holding your package. Be sure you're contacting the number of that exact post office, and not the general support line of the carrier.
7. Wait 24-48 hours for your package to deliver.
On rare occasions, the carrier may mark the package as being delivered earlier than it actually is. Please wait 24-48 hours for your package to deliver or for the carrier to issue another update.
If you have done all of the above and still do not have your package, please email us at email@example.com with your order number and we'll be happy to help you further.
Please note: We cannot be held accountable for packages where tracking information states the package has been delivered to your order address.
If you have previously experienced lost or stolen packages where you reside, we encourage you to instead have your package delivered to a work address to ensure that you receive it safe and sound.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?