Should I wear my Luxies outside when it's windy or rainy?Hair Extension Usage and Care
We do not recommend to wear your Luxies outside when it is windy or rainy as harsh weather conditions can damage your Luxies - we call this "weather damage". Strong winds can cause your Luxies to tangle with your hair, and rain can cause your Luxies to become dry. We encourage you to be mindful of weather conditions when wearing your Luxies outside to ensure they have a long and healthy lifespan.
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?