What are clip-in hair extensions and who can wear them?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
Clip-in hair extensions are a quick, easy, and temporary do it yourself approach to achieving longer and fuller hair, with no long-term bonding, pain, or damage to your hair. They are easily affixed and can be perfectly matched and blended with your own hair to create length, emphasize volume, or even to add highlights to your natural hair.
Still not convinced? Read our blog post here on 6 reasons to wear hair extensions.
All clip-in hair extensions come in one or multiple pieces, which are called wefts, that will vary in width. Extensions can be clipped in and out of your hair in a matter of minutes and are practically invisible. They are by far the fastest and most affordable way to transform the look of your hair without breaking the bank or damaging your natural hair.
Don't believe it will only take a few minutes to clip in? Watch our tutorial below.
Who can wear them? Just about anyone! They are safe for men, women, and even children to wear. For anyone experiencing severe hair loss, however, we recommend you consult a doctor first prior to purchasing clip-in hair extensions to ensure it is the right resource for you. Want to see customer before and after transformations? Check out our @luxyhairlove Instagram account here.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?