What does it mean when the package is being processed at customs?Shipping and Delivery
All international packages will be cleared through your local customs office once it reaches the destination country. Customs can often be the longest checkpoint for any package’s journey, so it’s not unusual to see it being processed for a few days or even a week.
If your package has been stuck at customs for over a week, and you have not pre-paid customs at checkout, please check your email and voicemail to see if you received a message from DHL, as they will sometimes contact you regarding outstanding payments that need to be paid in order to receive your order.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?