What is the difference between the Highlight & Balayage collections?About Hair Extensions And Suitability
The Highlights collection features thin highlights starting from the root straight through to the ends. This collection is designed to blend into hair that has already been highlighted, eliminating the need to get your hair extensions custom-dyed. This is great for those looking to further accentuate their highlights. To learn about how to choose between our Highlights colors, click here.
The Balayage collection features hand-painted highlights that start several inches from the root with darker pieces left at the bottom to give the hair that extra depth and dimension. This collection is great for those who have a solid hair color and are looking for a damage-free way to add sun-kissed dimension to their hair. To learn about how to choose between our Balayage colors, click here.
Questions answered by specific topic.
About Hair Extensions And Suitability
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
Luxy Hair Accessories
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?