What is the difference between the regular Straight Ponytail Extension and the Curly Ponytail Extension?false
Straight Clip-In Ponytail Extension
Length: Comes in either 16 or 20-inches
Style: Comes straight
- Can be straightened, blow dried & curled using hot tools
- Can be washed with shampoo & conditioner
- You can use hair styling products on it
- Can be dyed darker & toned
- We recommend using our Loop Hair Extensions Brush, paddle brush or a wide-tooth bomb to brush it
Curly Clip-In Ponytail Extension
Length: Comes in a standard length of 20-inches (due to how curly hair experiences shrinkage the finished length will be 18-inches)
Style: Comes in a 2C/3A curl pattern
- We recommend using a wide-tooth bomb or your fingers to brush it (to limit frizz and preserve the curl pattern of your ponytail)
- We don’t recommend dyeing/toning, washing, heat styling or using hair styling products/liquids as this will cause the curl pattern to loosen
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?