Which hair types can wear the Peekaboo Halo® Extensions?false
The Peekaboo Halo® extensions are suitable for those with thin/medium hair types. If you have thick hair or a lot of hair strands, the density of this set will make the color less prominent. As long as the 16-inch length is the same length or longer than your natural hair, you can wear our Peekaboo Halo® extensions. If it’s longer than your hair, you will need to trim the entire extension set shorter to match your hair length for a natural blend as the density of these extensions is only meant to add color to your hair and not length.
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?