Why are Luxy Hair extensions non-returnable if opened?Return and Exchange Policy
Human hair extensions are considered to be a hygienic product by law. We take matters of hygiene and public safety very seriously and do not allow opened items to be returned for the safety of all our customers.
We are not alone - other hair extensions suppliers do not allow returns of opened items for the same reasons.This is also why we offer a tester weft located in the bottom compartment of the box, so that you can determine whether or not the shade and texture is the right match for you, before having to fully commit to the set.
If you are unsure what your ideal Luxy color match is, please e-mail our Support team at email@example.com with some images of your hair taken in natural lighting like the image below - we'll be happy to help!
You may also be interested in:
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?