Will the gold exterior on the Deluxe Styler rust if I place wet extensions on it?Luxy Hair Accessories
We do not recommend that you leave freshly washed extensions on your Deluxe Styler as product residue, such as shampoo, can cause the surface to rust. As well, water prevents the stainless steel from producing a layer of chromium oxide that normally prevents rust from forming.
In order to prevent this, always clean any leftover product residue and wipe it clean and dry after each use. If these directions are followed, your Deluxe Styler will remain in perfect condition!
Questions answered by specific topic.
- Are your Balayage colors available in sample swatches?
- Do you have any sample swatches?
- Do I need to have highlights in my hair to wear the Highlights collection?
- I have short hair. Can I wear the Highlights collection?
- How do I use the Halo® Volume Bundle with short hair?
- Are there any care instructions for the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What are the dimensions of the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?
- What material is the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb made of?
- Can the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb be used on all hair types and human hair extensions?
- What comes with the Wide Tooth Cloud Comb?